Tuesday 10 January 2012

Volunteers Needed, Bristol, 11th February

I have kindly been given a day bag packing to fundraise for the CF Trust at Tesco, Kellaway Avenue, Bristol on 11th February 2012.

I will be needing as many volunteers as possible for the day and hoping that together we can raise around £300 for the Trust. I have a few friends who have offered to help but to raise as much cash as possible, we need to be able to cover as many cashouts as we can and be able to give breaks and lunch to those volunteering! If you think you could spare a couple of hours on the Saturday, I would be ever so grateful. 

Please let me know if you'd like to help out and I will get more information to you as soon as I can. Either email me - emily.shimell@gmail.com, comment on this blog, or contact me via my facebook/facebook fundraising groups. Many thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment