Tuesday 3 January 2012

2012, 4 months to go!

So its January 2012, meaning only 4 months now until my trek in the Andes! I have set my targets and goals for training including lots of gymming, swimming and hill walking along with further fundraising events for the CF Trust - our Race Night will be held on the 3rd March in Cookham, Berkshire.

If you don't know already, I am climbing to over 15,000 ft in the Andes, a 6 day trek for up to 8 hours a day, through mountain passes, Peruvian forests and villages, to the top of Mount Hatun Paso and finally to Macchu Pichu. I aim to raise £4,000 for the charity and hope that you can support my fundraising by sparing any pennies you may have and sponsoring my trek! You can do this by visiting www.virginmoneygiving.com/EmilyShimellForCF or via the link at the top of this blog.

I greatly appreciate every penny and hope that we can all work together to see off CF.

No comments:

Post a Comment