Wednesday 23 January 2013

Fundraising Page for my Skydive

So even though I am organising the Tandem Skydive and trying super hard to get people signed up to the event, I am also jumping out of the plane myself (now I am starting to wonder why!) and so have finally set up my fundraising page where I hope to raise £500 for the CF Trust.

If you have decided you don't really fancy jumping out of a plane, but would like to support the event anyway, please please dig deep and donate what you can to support me in my Skydive! 

My page is www.virginmoneygiving.com/EmilyShimellForCF so please give what you can, every penny counts, and help us raise vital funds for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.

If you would like to get involved with the actual Skydive, see my previous posts which gives more information about how to sign up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment