Tuesday 6 November 2012

Group Tandem Skydive 2013

In the last few months, myself and Audrey (my lovely CF South West lady!) have been getting together to start organising a group tandem skydive in aid of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust next year. We now have some more solid plans which i'd like to share and hope you would like to get involved in what we hope to be a brilliant fun and once in a lifetime experience, whilst raising vital funds for the CF Trust.

Where: Salisbury
When: 29th June 2013
Sponsorship: £500 (£225 covers cost of jump, £275 raised for charity)

We are hoping to get between 30 - 50 people involved with jumping on the day, so if you would like to jump, or have any family or friends who may like to get involved, please contact me and I will give you more information as soon as I can!

You can register your interest on the right of my blog so I have you're details and can contact you, else just comment on this blog, message me on facebook, or pop me an email (emily.shimell@gmail.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment