Thursday 22 March 2012

Hit the £7000 mark!

Today I hit the £7000 mark for this years sponsorship and event fundraising for the CF Trust. I am sincerely grateful to all of you that have helped me reach this figure for a second time in memory of our beautiful friend Kirsty. Cystic Fibrosis remains the UK's most common life threatening hereditary diseases and relies on support from the public to help research into finding a cure.

Every penny counts and I am so pleased that so many of you have helped out by sponsoring my challenges, coming to our events and spreading the word about Cystic Fibrosis.

If you'd still like to sponsor, please go to www.virginmoneygiving.com/EmilyShimellForCF

Under four weeks until I head off on my trek, more information about my trek will be up soon!

All my love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment